These easy to use bunion night splints holds the foot in the correct position during the night, soothing any pain and helping to prevent bunion from worsening.
Holding the big toe in a straightened position helps in a gradual correction of the bending of the big toe, so that progressively there will be improvement until the soft tissues and joints are normalized without damaging them.
- Size S: Size 34 – Size 36
- Size M: Size 37 – Size 40
- Size L: Size 41 – Size 48
- Place the plastic clasp from inside over the big toe. The wide leather strap must be resting on the outside against the bunion.
- Place the Velcro strap around the foot and pull through the slot in the plastic clasp. The appropriate correction is achieved by pulling the Velcro strap in the opposite direction.
- Start wearing the bunion night splint for 30 minutes a day for 1 week
- Gradually increase the length of time of wearing it to 1 hour / 2 hour each following week
- Adjust the tightness and the duration of wear according to the level of tolerance you can take before the toe joint feels sore.
- Once the toe joints get adjusted being stretched, then it can be comfortable wearing overnight to bed.